How to Transfer your domain to Daebak.
Initiate the transfer
Once you’ve prepared your domain name, you can finish the process through GoDaddy.
- Search for the domain you want to transfer on the Daebak website.
Note: Domains are not eligible for transfer to another registrar if they are within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, or if a customer opted-in to apply a 60-day transfer lock after a Change of Registrant.
- Confirm the domain is unlocked. You’ll see a green check mark next to Unlock the domain. If this section is not green, you’ll need to verify with your current registrar that your domain is unlocked.
Note: You can refresh the unlock status by selecting the Refresh Status button.
- Enter your authorization code in the second field. If the authorization code entered is valid, you’ll get a green checkmark.
- Click Continue.
- Select your domain privacy options, and click Continue.
- Choose your payment method, and click Complete Purchase to finish checkout.